Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mega man stage 1

Just thought i'd get a post up before i spend the entire night in Photoshop.
Been doing a Megaman picture over the last 2 days and I'm exhausted from the hours i've put into the lines but i cannot wait to colour it!

Here is the sketches i done to get my idea for it

I was originally going with something cool like him and other characters like Zero and Proto in cool poses but then decided to go with something more fun. Had an idea to have a giant megaman with his mouth open and all the characters spilling out but then went with the current one.










Here is the early stage for the lineart
And after an exhausting 16 hours of lines and listening to Hole albums on repeat heres the inked lineart ready for colour
I'll post the colour version in the next few days depending on how long it takes.
I LOVE Tron Bonne!

No comments:

Post a Comment